Special Interest Groups (3)
Cyber-crime is on the increase, and Africa’s health sector is not immune to the growing and changing threats. This group explores cyber-security findings affecting eHealth and shares cyber-security strategies and plans.
- 2 People
- 155 Views
Leadership is essential to achieve change, and eHealth is all about complex change, and change that takes time.
This group explores a wide range of aspects of teams, and activities that leaders have to motivate, integrate, nurture and develop, and sometimes have to abandon.
- 6 People
- 83 Views
Health Information Systems for Surveillance
Group Objective: To create a community focussed on strengthening information systems for improved epidemiologic intelligence for public health action.
How will the objective be achieved?
The Community will explore, and contribute to 3 main themes related to strengthening surveillance systems, including:
· Strategies for co-ordination and governance to ensure that investments in strengthening surveillance systems are efficient;
· Deepening understanding of epidemiological methods and analysis of data;
· Expanding the range of information systems and tools for use in surveillance systems.
Each theme will be detailed as an initiative on this website. In addition, a number of additional initiatives will be developed related to:
· Event-based surveillance
· Indicator based surveillance systems
· Community based surveillance systems
· Disease and program specific information systems needs, such as for VHF, Cholera, Measles and Rubella, Malaria, etc;
· Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Systems
· Capacity building initiatives.
· DHIS2 for Surveillance initiative
Should you wish to add material to this group, or have comments on this site, please contact Vincent Shaw.
- 4 People
- 759 Views
Rome Business School eHealth Masters
Better managers for a better world
Health Information Systems South Africa (HISP-SA)
HISP-SA develops and implements sustainable, integrated Health Information Systems that empower communities, patients and healthcare workers.
Cyber-security: themes for Africa's eHealth
Cyber-crime is on the increase, and Africa’s health sector is not immune to the growing and changing threats.
African eHealth Forum 2016 Report
Successful eHealth connects us with our information in ways that transform what we expect from our health...
African eHealth Forum 2015 Report
Acfee hosts the annual African eHealth Forum. It’s where Acfee’s Advisory Board, its industry partners...